Saturday, September 5, 2015

DoggyDaddy's PreSeason Schedule

Just like the UConn women, I have a schedule of preseason activities planned out before the season starts. It's not etched in stone but here is what I'm thinking of writing about.


Player by Player evaluation - includes off-season activities, expectations, videos, pictures and quotes from coaches and players alike. I'll try to do one per week but still pretty busy with golf, a trip to Hawaii in October and playing with my new Grandson Logan!!!!


 
 
I'll also take a closer look at the schedule team by team.  There are some terrific games on the schedule and I'll write a little more detail on those matchups.
 
Who starts? How does Geno dole out the minutes? I'll give my best guess on that. From what I've read in the message board world, there is much debate on that topic.
 
There was plenty of action by UConn players on the international scene playing for USA basketball. Look for a summation of that great action.
 
It's been four months since the season ended and I last wrote about UConn Women's basketball. We are closing in on another season with UConn going for an unprecedented fourth straight championship.
 
 
Sorry Stewie's finger is a little weird. Best I could do...lol.
 
 
DoggyDaddy!
 
      


No comments:

Post a Comment