Thursday, November 20, 2014

DoggyDaddy's Dailies

Thursday, November 20th 2014


I can't promise I can get to this every morning, but I will do my best. Of course, some days will just be slow news days, but with the season started, there will be plenty of articles to link. I'll try not to duplicate. Today I'll post links to the articles from Tuesday and Wednesday just to catch up. If I find articles of interest as the day goes on I'll add them as I see them.

The format will be a work in process so bear with me. To start with, I'm keeping it simple. But I'm always open for suggestions. Just please reply to this blog or email me at:
 

Ladies and Gents, DD looks at the news........

UConn
 
 
 
 
 
Cardinal, Huskies enjoy the challenge - Journal Inquirer

How Stanford women reached the top - San Francisco Bridge  
  
 
The Best of the Rest
 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent addition to the blog, DD! All the news that's fit to click. The blog just keeps getting better. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My compliments RL for your attempts to bring a bit of rationality to the BY after the Stanford game.

      Delete
    2. wow..thanks, Johnny. I appreciate it. I wasn't alone, as Cat amongst others kept clear heads, but it is so nice for the shout out rather than being called pathetic for a rational argument. thank you!

      Delete