Sunday, October 5, 2014

Congrats to Jeff Jacobs

My friend Jeff Jacobs, after recovering from major heart surgery, has completed his walk from Hartford to Storrs.

He fulfilled his obligation after promising he would make this walk if the UConn men's basketball team won the National Championship. It seemed a safe bet at the time...lol.

I met Jeff at a taping of his talk show on CPTV, Beyond the Beat. I represented The BoneYard, the Uconn basketball fan forum of which I am no longer associated. He can come off as a little gruff, but Jeff is a standup guy. He spoke at a charity fundraiser at my request, driving straight from NYC after covering the Rangers hockey playoff game.

Congrats to Jeff and best continued health.

Here is the link to that famous interview.

Beyond the Beat



1 comment: