Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Let's tawk freshmen.....

Late last season Geno cut back his rotation to 6. He clearly didn't trust Chong and Banks with meaningful minutes.

With four terrific freshmen coming to Storrs this year, I'm anticipating several finding their way into the regular rotation, even against the quality opponents.

Over the next several days I'm going to write about each one and what I see as their role and their prospects for meaningful minutes and what they have to do to earn them.

Stay tuned.....

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still alive DD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pap.....going great. Keep checking in and reading. As always, I will have a lot to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in reading your take on Williams. If healthy, she could be the standout in an outstanding class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Williams. I'm saving her for last. Next is Ekmark.

    ReplyDelete