Friday, December 5, 2014

DoggyDaddy's Dailies 12/6/14

Here is an abbreviated version. No Top Twenty five game, No AAC Games. Just a few random thoughts going into tomorrows big matchup. 




A Daily look at scores from yesterday, a list of top performers in those games and of course a little opinion

Just a reminder - The Boneyard stopped allowing the posting of alerts when I have a new entry. Please look at my Facebook page if you want to know when I post to the blog. I update that Facebook page every time I add something here. Thanks. 



So, I was thinking. There is still no definitive word from Notre Dame on the condition of Brianna Turner, who hurt her shoulder early in the game against Maryland.

Now, I'm not one to believe in conspiracies, well, ok, I am.........but....maybe, just maybe she really isn't hurt. I mean, I watched the play a few times and I just didn't see this big issue. Sure her arm got pulled. Yes, she seemed to be in pain. Ok..the trainer walked her right to the locker room, arm hanging, never to return to the game.

So? They don't teach acting at Notre Dame? I'm sure it's an easy couple of credits. I mean, who knows for sure? Maybe Muffet set the whole thing up. Make her look hurt in a game against a pathetic Maryland team. Play her four minutes so it looks good. Have her walk off looking hurt. I thought I saw the trainer pinch her hard so she would tear up. Yeah.....

A great strategy. I knew McGraw would think of something. She probably didn't let the rest of the team in on it so they could wear "Win it for Bri" tee shirts. Pull a Willis Reed for those old enough to remember.

Or maybe, and this is more likely, the poor kid is hurting and McGraw sees no reason to let Geno know.

Yeah....true but boring. I like my first theory better.
 
Here is a link to the injury and what McGraw had to say. Sounded to me like she knows Turner is out. Hoping she heals quickly.


So, without further ado!!!  

      
Ladies and Gents, DD looks at the news........

Upsets in Red


No Top Twenty Five Games last night



No AAC Games last night
My Granddaughters love Disney
  

Thanks to my friend JohnnyC who sends me these numbers when he can.

Rebecca Woodberry San Jose St. 28 points 9 rebounds 7 steals
Jamee Swan Colorado 26 points 11 rebounds
Haley Smith Colorado 24 points 12 rebounds
Alex Harden Wichita St. 20 points 11 rebounds
Samantha Guastella Quinnipiac 28 points


Check out the award winning Blogs below

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better

 By the well known ThisJustIn

And another terrific blog by Mel Greenberg

 Hoops Guru


I'm always open for suggestions. Just please reply to this blog or email me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment