Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Doggy's Doghouse 3/6/19




                                                                                                                                                                              








                  *******************************************************



I asked Barrett to pave the road to the Final Four for UConn.
Hey, it's a start!!! 

***********************************************

So, it's that time of year again. Lots of conference tournaments to follow. Then the NCAA tournament. It's a crazy time for us WCBB fans. What to follow? When are the games? Who is playing who???

For me, it's a challenge to keep up with it all and put it in my blog. I really never know what everyone is interested in. So I try to please everyone and then I'm spending so much time on the blog, it gets to be too much!!!

This year I'll just going to blog on results. What results? Well, for the conference tournaments, I'll report on the five power conferences plus the AAC and the Big East. That should cover most of the top teams, especially after the first couple of rounds. I'll probably miss the late games, but I'll do my best.

I'll write my own opinion on some of the more interesting games and link the result as long as there are articles out there about these games. If not I'll just list the results. I'll also have a separate area for the AAC. No games Wednesday.

Hopefully this gives you the info you are looking for. If not, just let me know!
 

Enjoy the games and stay positive!!!!    

***********************************************     

















By David in Naples!!!!!
With Katie Lou missing the USF game, Napheesa was able to make up 16 points in their scoring duel. Pheesa leads this season's scoring 605 to 547. But Lou is still ahead in career scoring. Here are the most recent totals for the UConn all-time scoring leaders:

1. Maya 3,036 points
2. Stewie 2,676 points
3. Tina  2,346 points
4. Katie Lou 2,259 points
5. Napheesa  2,214 points

Lou and Pheesa are 45 points apart, but Samuelson seems back in good health and ready for the AAC tournament. Tina is 87 points away for 4th place Katie Lou and 132 points above 5th place Pheesa. With a maximum of 9 games remaining, both players could pass Tina for 3rd place. The first few AAC games would be a good place to score lots of points..!!

Go Huskies..!!

P.S. - Napheesa currently sits 63 rebounds behind Stewie for 4th place all-time. She has 1,116 rebounds to Stewie's 1,179.




******************************************************   
UCONN LINKS







****************************************


WCBB LINKS




 Statistical Sites

National Statistics 

Rankings and RPI Sites


Message Boards

UConn Territory - The best UConn women's message board ever!!! 
College Fans Only - WCBB board where no holds are barred
Vol Nation - Tennessee women's basketball board
CockyTalk - The upstart South Carolina women's basketball board 
ND Nation - Notre Dame women's basketball board
Rebkell - WCBB for everyone that thinks they are smarter than everyone else

Videos


I'm always open for suggestions. Just please reply to this blog or email me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment