Thursday, January 1, 2015

DoggyDaddy's Dailies 1/2/15

 
 
Just a reminder that my link has been removed from the Boneyard. So, here are your best ways to find me:

  • Google DoggyDaddy's Den
  • Use your facebook account to friend request Doggydaddy's Den
  • Bookmark UConnden.com
  • Coming soon.....New UConn women's message board. Look here soon for the location. It's going to be awesome!!! There will be a link to this blog any time I have a new entry

Look every day for a new Dailies out every night by midnight and a game preview and post game for every game.

 
Thanks for reading. The good news is that it appears you are all finding me.

Remember, there is no other sites with as many News Links as Doggydaddy's Den!



Keep Clicking on my ads!!!! I'm almost at $6.
  
 **************************************************
 
Quiet night in WCBB so I'm going to go play with the Grandkids. Look for my St. Johns preview soon!!!!
 
 
 
So, without further ado!!!  
      
Ladies and Gents, DD looks at the news........

 
  Notebook: Ekmark returns to action  Carl Adamac Blog
 
 

No Games Today


Thanks to my friend JohnnyC who sends me these numbers when he can.


Betnijah Laney Rutgers 23 points 12 rebounds
Kelsey Mitchell Ohio State 33 points 6 assists
Ameryst Alston Ohio State 21 points
Whitney Bays Purdue 17 points 10 rebounds



 

 
*******************************************
  
  


 
Statistical Sites
NCAA 2014 Stats   




Rankings and RPI Sites








UCONN Information 


 
 
Message Boards
The Boneyard - Women's message board mostly about UConn
College Fans Only - WCBB board where no holds are barred
Vol Nation - Tennessee women's basketball board     
ND Nation - Notre Dame women's basketball board
Rebkell - WCBB for everyone that thinks they are smarter than everyone else



Videos
 



 





Intesting Blogs

 Women's Hoops Blog By Boneyarder ThisJustIn





I'm always open for suggestions. Just please reply to this blog or email me at:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment