Wednesday, January 7, 2015

UConn vs Tulsa Pre Game Report



Ok, so I was working on my pregame report. Researching the stats, looking at the info, reading up about the opponent.........

Spent about 2 hours last night writing it up.  I figured I would finish this morning before I head to the golf course. Yes, golf. In case you didn't know, I'm in Florida with my grandkids.


Wouldn't you be distracted???
I looked at another article for the game when I noticed something. Everything I had written was about TULANE, not TULSA.

Yes,  I spent hours writing about the wrong team. It's sad when the mind goes. Very sad.

So, the best I can do is this. Here is the preview from the Tulsa site.

Game Preview

Tulsa is one of the smallest teams UConn will play.  They have only ONE players 6' or more that gets minutes in 6'2" Mariah Turner, the second leading scorer on the team. Yesterday Geno said this was an unusual style team to play. They will play 4 or 5 guard at the same time. Well, Geno, what else can they do?????? That's all they have.  

As you can imagine, they do take a lot of 3 pointers. They average around 17 taken per game and make 6. Not a bad team percentage. They are led by Teanna Reid (55%) and Kadan Brady (42%), so look for them to fire away.

Prediction??? No Sugarcoating this one. UConn by 50. Enjoy the game. I will have a post game report. I promise!

Sorry!!!!

DD

4 comments:

  1. How am I supposed to go to the game now and know what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry......I added more info while I have time. Read it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like to read it and sound smart at games.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the Temple/Uconn post game report.

    ReplyDelete