Friday, March 27, 2015

DoggyDaddy's Excellent Adventure


I'll be posting all day from the time we leave for Albany until I get home. Good thing I'm not driving!!!

Keep checking in starting sometime tomorrow. This may be interesting only to me!!!
************************************************

8:17 and almost ready to leave my house. Meeting sTu in Simsbury.

9:00 driving shotgun!!!

9:15 snow? Friggin' snow???? You have GOT to be kidding me.
   
10:08 picked up Meyers in Lee Mass. 45 minutes from Albany!!!!

Great stories from sTu and JD. A very interesting ride.

 Warm ups!!!!
Pregame. Nice place

Natalie Butler. Looking good!!

Texas cheerleaders.

Good start for uconn. Up 13-6 at the first timeout.

Next timeout at the 11:52 uconn up 19-12. Texas has settled down and the freshman McCarty hit a big three.

Texas called a timeout with 8:12 left after. KML three put uconn up 14, 33-19.

Sorry. I got into the game. Wow, it was the best I've seen them play. Incredible.

105-54. 

2 comments: